搜索
查看: 119|回复: 0

[小学四年级] 2012年牛津版小学四年级英语下册期中模拟考试试卷【附图】_小学试卷

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2022-11-12 18:52:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

[color=]听力部分:(30分)

一、听录音,选出你所听到的内容。(4%)              A             B               C(     )1   cook         farmer            worker  (     )2   grandfather   grandmother        father(     )3、 mouth       ear                nose(     )4、clock         sock               black(     )5、pears         paper              perhaps(     )6、here          hair               head(     )7、thin          think              thank(     )8、excuse me     let me see          let’s  hurry
二、根据听到的内容,给下列图片排序。(6%)

登录/注册后可看大图

三、判断下列图片是否与所听内容一致,相符的打“T”,不符的打“F”。(6%)

登录/注册后可看大图

四、听录音,选择合适的应答。(6%)
(   )1. A. It’s an apple.    B. They’re apples.     C. This is an apple. (   )2. A. He’s seven.     B. He’s a worker.      C. He’s Mike.(   )3. A. No, I’m not.    B. No, they are doctors.  C. No, they aren’t.(   )4. A. He’s my father.  B. She’s Helen.        C. She’s my mother.(   )5. A. He’s Mike.     B. He’s in the kitchen.   C. He’s eleven.(   )6. A. The red ones    B. They ’re Mr Green’s  C. They are watermelons.

五、听录音,填入所缺的单词。(8%)
1.A: Look at that old______ .     .          B: Which________ ?A: The _____ the _______ sweater.           B: He’s my _________ .A: Oh, I see.2. A: Can I _____ you?                  B: I’d like ________ ________,please.A: __________ or __________?           B: The green ones.A: __________ ___________ kilos?        B: ___________ kilos.A; __________ ____________ are they?    B: Twenty-four ___________,please.A: Here you are .                       B: Thank you .

[color=]笔试部分:(70分)

一、选择正确的字母,补全单词,并在横线上写出其中文意思。(8%)
(   )1. w_m_n    __________        A. o,o      B. o, a        C. o, i(   )2. s_m_      __________       A. o,a      B. a,e        C. o,e(   )3. p_ _iceman __________       A. o, l      B. o, i        C. l, o(   )4. fr_ _nd    __________       A. i, e       B. e, i        C. e, e(   )5. b_ n _ n_   __________      A. a, e, a    B. e, a, e      C. a, a, a(   )6. g_ _l      __________      A.i,r        B. r,i         C. i,I(   )7. st_d_nt    __________      A. u.a       B.u ,e        C.e, u(   )8 ab_ _t     ___________      A. oa        B.uo         C.ou
二、根据图片和首字母填词,完成句子(10%)

登录/注册后可看大图

三、用适当的疑问词完成下列句子。(8%)
  How many   Where  Who   What colour   Whose  Why   Which  How1. A:_______peaches can you see?         B:I can see five.2. A:________is the computer?            B: It’s on the desk.3. A:_______is that student?             B: He’s my friend, Xiao Wang.4.A:______ is it?                      B: It’s blue.5.A:______ skirt is it?                  B: It’s Yang Ling’s.6A: ______  girl is your sister?          B: The one in the blue skirt.7A:______ don’t you go to bed now?      B: All right , Dad.8A: ______ are you ?                   B: Fine ,thank you .
四、 选择 (10%)
(    ) 1. Mrs. Green is my mother’s mother. She’s my ______        A. aunt        B. uncle       C. grandmother(    ) 2. We are late ______ the party, let’s hurry. A. for         B. to            C. four(    ) 3. The girl _______ is my sister.        A. in the red B. in red C. in red coat(    ) 4. What’s ______ job? He’s a driver.        A. her         B. his         C.he’s(    ) 5. Welcome__my school.        A. for          B. in          C. to(    ) 6. ----  excuse me , ______ you a policewoman ?----No, I’m not. I’m a nurse.        A. am        B. is     C.are(    ) 7. It’s hot today,              ?        A. it isn’t     B. isn’t it     C. is it(    ) 8.  --- _______would you like?---Some apples, please.        A  Where          B What       C Which(    ) 9. —How     are the hamburgers?--Twenty yuan.        A. many        B. much      C. nice(    ) 10.            climb trees again.        A. Don’t      B. not      C. No
五、 根据所给情景,选择正确的表达方式。(5%)
(  )1 当你询问别人职业时,你可以说:A What’s your job?      B What are their jobs?    C What’s your name? (   ) 2 当你向别人问问题时,你说:A How are you?         B I’m sorry.             C Excuse me. (   ) 3 你想问别人那个女人是不是你奶奶时,你说:A Is that woman your grandmother?     B Is that man your grandfather?C Is this woman your grandmother?(   ) 4 当你问远方的那些是什么时,你说:A What’s that over there?    B What’s this?        C What’re those? (   ) 5 当你想问树上的那个女孩是谁时,你说:A Who’s the girl on the tree?          B What’s the girl in the tree?C Who’s the girl in the tree?
六、从Ⅱ栏中选出与Ⅰ栏相匹配的句子。(10%)              Ⅰ                          Ⅱ(    )1. We are late.                  A. Some rubbers.(    )2. Shall we go by bike?           B. Let’s hurry.(    )3. What do you want to be?        C. Great!(    )4. These or those?               D. A teacher.(    )5. Can I help you?               E. The green ones.(    )6.How old is he ?                F. Sorry ,I don’t know.(    )7.What are those?               G. I’d like some watermelons.(    )8.Are they peaches?             H. No, they aren’t.(    )9. What would you like?          I. They are toy pandas.(    )10.Who’s that girl?              J. Twenty.
七、排序(4%)
A. Let’s go to a party.         F. Great!    B. She’s my good friend.       G. The one in the yellow dress.C. Who’s the girl with big eyes? H. How old are you?D. My name is Lucy.          I .What’s your name?E. Which one?               J. I’m twelve. (  I  ) (    ) (    ) (    ) (  C  ) (    ) (    ) (    ) (    ) (    )
八、完形填空(每小题1分,满分5分)
My name is Li Lei. I am a__1_. I  2  in NO. 1 Primary School. I am in Class 2 , Grade 4. I go to school   3  in the morning. There are four  4  in the morning and two in the afternoon . We study Chinese, Maths, English and other subjects( 其他科目). There are 80 teachers in our school .__5_ good teachers. They work hard with us.(   ) 1. A. student           B. teacher            C. driver(   ) 2. A. am                B. are                C. is(   ) 3. A. in six thirty     B. at thirty six      C. at six thirty (   ) 4. A. teachers          B. lessons            C. books        (   ) 5.A Their               B. They’re           C. They
九、阅读理解
A)根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(每小题1分,满分5分)
My name is Billy. I’m a boy. I am eleven. I’m in China now. My father is a doctor and my mother is a teacher. I like Chinese food , but my parents (父母亲) don’t . They like bread. I have a nice room. There’s a bed, a desk and a chair in it. There’re many books on the desk. I like books. I often (经常)read books in the evening .(     )1. Billy is ________.         A. a boy      B. eleven   C. in China    D. A,B and C(     )2. Billy’s father is ________.         A. a teacher    B. a doctor     C. Chinese   D. a worker(     )3. Billy likes ________.         A. Chinese      B. Chinese food   C. bread     D. English(     )4. Billy has a ________ room .         A. nice    B. big        C. small           D. good(    )5. Billy often reads books ________.         A. at home     B. after class   C. in the evening    D. at school
B)根据短文内容填空。 (每小题0.5分,满分5分)
A: It’s six o’clock.Let’s go to Nancy’s birthday(生日) party, Mike .B: OK, Ben. Who’s the boy with big ears?A: He’s my brother, David..B: Oh, look at the girl in the white skirt. Is she Su Yang?A: Yes, she is .And the short boy is Wang Bing. He is twelve.B: Oh, I see.I like the party very much.        It’s ______o’clock.Mike and Ben go to ______’s birthday ______.____ the party , they know a lot of students. The boy ____ big ears is David, he’s Ben’s _______. The girl _____ the white_______ is Su Yang. Wang Bing is a ______boy.He is ________.They have a happy party together.

[color=]听力部分:(30分)

一、听录音,选出你所听到的内容。(4%)
What’s your job? I’m a farmer.Is he your father ? no ,he’s my grandfather.Look at her mouth ,it’s big.The boy’s jacket is black.What are these? They’re pears.My mother’s head is small.I think the dog is fat.We are late for the party ,let’s hurry!
二、根据听到的内容,给下列图片排序。(6%)                                     
What’s your father’s job? He’s a doctor.There are five birds in the tree.The boy with big eyes is my brother.Who’s that woman ?she’s Miss Wang ,she’s a teather .Are you a nurse ? No, I’m a cook.Is this your football? Yes ,it is.
三、判断下列图片是否与所听内容一致,相符的打“T”,不符的打“F”。(6%)
1.What are these? They are watermelons.2Where are the coffee? They are on the table.3.Let’s go to the cinema !But how?  By car.4. Is this a watermelon? Yes , it is .5.Who’s that man ? He’s Mr Brown.6.What’s the time ? It’s seven thirteen, it’s time to go to school.
四、听录音,选择合适的应答。(6%)
1 What are those?2 What’s his job?3 Are they doctors ?4 Who’s the woman in a red dress?5 Where’s Mike?6 Whose gloves are they ?
五、听录音,填入所缺的单词。(8%)
1.A: Look at that old man.     .          B: Which one?A: The one in  the white sweater.           B: He’s my father .A: Oh, I see.
2. A: Can I help you?                   B: I’d like some apples, please.A: These  or  those?                   B: The green ones.A: How many  kilos?                   B: six kilos.A; How much are they?                  B: Twenty-four yuan,please.A: Here you are .                       B: Thank you .
回复

使用道具 举报

网站地图|页面地图|文字地图|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|找资源 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 17:19